How do I register as an RRD Content Source writer?
In order to receive assignments, all RRD Content Source freelancers must register as a user on RRD Content Source. The network is also the mechanism for payment. Registering simply creates an account, allows Content Source project managers to assign work to you and ensures timely payment. Helium Network is also our primary content and workflow management system.
How to Register
- Open a browser and navigate to https://app.rrdcontentsource.com.
- Click the white Have a Registration Code? button.
- On the next page, enter a username and password. (Usernames are all one word.)
- You will be asked to enter your full name, email and a pen name.
- Enter the Registration Code provided to you by an RRD Content Source project manager.
- Select Submit Registration.
- After completing the registration, a verification email will be sent to the email address you used for the account. Before logging in the first time, you must click on the link in this email.
- If you haven’t received the verification email, please check your spam or junk folder.
NOTE: If you do not have a registration code, you need to apply to become an RRD Content Source writer. Send a resume, cover letter and two published clips relevant to the type of writing you want to do to experts.rrdcontentsource [at] rrd.com.