What is the section labeled Item Thread?
An Item Thread shows all of the statuses and comments associated with an assignment. It lets you see at a glance what is happening with the assignment.
1. Click an assignment in the Things That Are Ready To Be Worked On section of the homepage to display the Item Thread.
2. The Item Thread will also be visible while you’re working on the assignment in the Workbench.
- Statuses are system-generated to track what stages of the workflow have occurred.
- Users enter comments manually to leave information.
- Guidelines explain any guidelines specific to that project, publisher or assignment.
- News about the project from the project manager.
Use the radio buttons to filter to just news, just guidelines, just statuses/comments, or everything.