What do all the boxes and numbers mean on my RRD Content Source homepage?
When you log into RRD Content Source, you’ll see a concise view of your earnings, current assignments, available work, etc. Click the different sections, and more detail will be displayed. When navigating around the site, you can click the RRD Content Source logo at anytime, and it will bring you back to this screen.
- Earned Since the Last Payout – When you have an available balance, a large green number at the top of the page will show the current amount you’ve earned with RRD Content Source. Whenever the amount is more than $25, you will be able to request payment by clicking Claim Earnings.
- Action Items That Need Your Attention – This section will appear if someone else in the workflow has a question for you or has a change they need you to make to a specific assignment. Click on the item to view that Action Item in the Item Thread on the right side of the screen.
- Things Are Ready To Be Worked On - This section shows the assignments that are assigned to you and available for you to work on.
- Available Work - Click this button to view a list of assignments that are available for you to claim.
- Completed Work – Click this button to view a list of assignments that you’ve previously completed in the RRD Content Source system.
- Tasks That You Have Accepted Or Are Committed To In The Future – This section shows a calendar view of assignments that you’ve claimed or been assigned that are not yet ready for you to work on, such as editing assignments that are still being completed by the writer.
- News Feed - This section shows General News as well as any news related to specific projects you’re working on.
- Item Thread - If you click on a specific assignment in one of the sections on the left side of the page, the Item Thread will display any available notes about that assignment.
- My Profile – Click this button to view or edit your Account Information, Professional Bio or Preferences.
- Support – This link will take you to the RRD Content Source help wiki, which answers common questions about the system.