How do I add bullets while working in the RRD Content Source workbench?
Do not copy bulleted text from other programs into the text editor. (Bullets will not display correctly!)
How to Add Bullets:
- Copy/paste text without bullets, using paste as plain text.
- Highlight the text that needs bullets.
- Select the bulleted list icon.
Issues to watch out for:
If subsequent items in a bulleted list are missing bullets, the text may have soft returns instead of hard returns.
Soft returns – paragraph breaks made by select shift + Enter or shift + Return.
Hard returns – paragraph breaks made by selecting Enter or Return.
How to fix lists that have missing bullets:
- Select Backspace to bring the text with missing bullets to the previous line. (This deletes the soft return.)
- Select Enter or Return.
- Repeat for all items missing bullets.
- Highlight the text that needs bullets and click the bulleted list icon.